Project Newsletter #5

September 2020


Due to COVID-19, a quite abnormal and challenging summer is behind us.

Nevertheless, an important milestone of our project was successfully reached. The 1st agROBOfood Open Call was effectively closed on the 1st of September. Overall, 93 applications were received mobilizing 309 SMEs. 83% of those SMEs are established in 25 EU countries and the remaining 17% in 9 eligible third countries. 6 out of 10 SMEs were mobilised from Spain, Italy, Greece, Netherlands, Serbia, France, Germany and the UK. The average consortium size was 3 entities, while the average requested grant reached 445.5 K euros

In this issue, we also highlight details on our growing network, project news and several news from the global industry.

Using its distinctive orange colour, we dedicate this issue to the agROBOfood Central Eastern Europe Regional Cluster that covers Slovenia, Croatia, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Serbia, Romania, Moldova, Ukraine, Bulgaria, North Macedonia, Albania, and Montenegro.

Click here for further details.